Friday, January 15, 2010

Newborn


I got to practice on a newborn today. It was more difficult than I had anticipated. I have been editing the photos ALL afternoon and they still don't look the way I want them to, or the way I think they should. But there come a point where I just have to step back and then look at them later. There were horrible color casts from yellow walls and we had terrible lighting. I really need to invest in an off camera flash. Anyhow, here is what I came up with. Mom is holding her in the picture above. She's adorable!


We were able to get her to sleep most of the time, and I really didn't do too much with her, just got her comfy and then shot from a couple different angles.


It was fun and challenging!

1 comment:

Christina said...

You did great!! I'm so impressed with your pictures!